Planning for a PCT hike is a lot of work and the actual planning of a PCT hiking schedule can be time consuming. The goal of this program is to simplify the planning process by:
- Choosing resupply locations
- Determining how many days of food are needed between resupply points
- Projecting arrival dates at each resupply location
- Adjusting your hiking time based on terrain
- Bring out the middle-manager in all of us with detailed hiking statistics!
Source: Craig’s PCT Planner: Welcome to the Pacific Crest Trail Planner
Amazon Affiliate, Buy Hiking Gear and Food.