Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hxjEGm
- Nylon and Polyester Mesh
- DAC Angle SF Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- High Volume architecture increases the usable interior space without increasing weight
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zynpSE
- Vibram sole
- The H on label refers to half, for ex. 10H refers to 10.5
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ADCjoH
- Tibetian Yak Leather
- One-piece construction with reduced seams
- Ball bearing lacing system
- Soft leather at flex zone
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Sturdy EVA rubber outsole
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zB4JBT
- Made in US
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5″ from arch
- Platform measures approximately .05 inches
- Gore-tex waterproof breathable lining
- Full-grain leather upper
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zudk6X
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Material: Canway trekking poles are made of 100% Carbon fiber which is a natural anti-shock material, and possess a balance of toughness, good flexibility.Our poles are not a cheap mix between carbon fiber and aluminum.
- One Size Fits All: Quick-lock technology allows the user to adjust pole’s length quickly and easily while firmly holding its position.You can extend your poles from 25” to 58”, but shall not exceed the stop line shown on the pole.Perfect fit for short or tall men, women & kids.Provides benefits to seniors and those carrying extra weight.
- Comfortable Grip: An Ergonomic Non-slip and moisture-proof grip design keep your hands comfortable during long-distance hiking all the day. EVA foam grip extensions for supported choke-down on extreme incline change.Padded adjustable wrist strap provides comfort, leverage, and control.
- All Terrain Conditions: The 5 extra accessories suitable for common ground, mud, gravel road, rocky path, and snowfield.Explore nature’s beauty with increased balance, stability, and endurance.
- What You Get: 2 x Trekking Poles, 1 x Carry Bag, 2 x Rubber Tips, 2 x Rubber Feet, 2 x Mud Baskets, 2 x Snow Baskets, 1 x User Manual and 2-YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase.
The Society is a grassroots organization, with about 250 members in nearly every State and several foreign countries. An advocate and resource for the hikers of today and tomorrow, we are funded entirely by membership support and sales of books and maps.
Continental Divide Trail Society – Home.
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2xTXodI
Planning a thru-hike can be a somewhat daunting and overwhelming task, especially for a beginning backpacker. While preparing for my journey on the Appalachian Trail (AT), I often felt lost in a sea of information, usually overturning more questions than answers. The purpose of this guide is to help cut through the confusion, condense the information and present it in a straightforward and simple way. I want to leave you feeling more confident about your upcoming escapade, rather than intimidated by the thought of planning it. My first overnight backpacking trip was thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail, so I hope my perspective can be appreciated by novice and seasoned hikers alike.
Some of the topics included in this ebook are:
-Physical & Mental Prep
-Picking a Pack
-Hygiene on Trail
-Financial Breakdown (of my hike)
-Safety & Wildlife
-Hiking With a Dog
Download a free sample!
Located in California’s beautiful Eastern Sierra, the Inyo National Forest offers clean air, crystal blue skies, mountain lakes and streams, challenging trails, high mountain peaks, and beautiful views. With over two million acres, the Inyo National Forest is home to many natural wonders, including Mt. Whitney, Mono Lake, Mammoth Lakes Basin, and the Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest, as well as nine Congressionally-designated Wildernesses, comprising over 800,000 acres of land.
Recreational opportunities include camping, picnicking, hiking, backpacking, equestrian use, and off-highway vehicle use. Ski resorts offer alpine skiing and snowboarding; over 100 miles of trails groomed for multiple purpose winter use (snowmobile, skiing, and hiking), and approximately 45 miles of trails groomed for cross-country skiing.
Inyo National Forest.
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Halfmile’s PCT. Download Halfmile’s PCT and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Source: Halfmile’s PCT on the App Store