Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zuHZ3z
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m/0.5 ft.
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2iVy9By
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC,Minimum Focal Length:18 mm.Compatible Lenses:Canon EF lenses:(including EF-S lenses)
Photos of Mnt Agazziz by Eric B.Fuller
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2y9pQr9
To create this spectacular photobook, we hiked the entire 2660-mile Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada. Living in the wilderness for over five months, Chris photographed the starkly beautiful deserts of southern California, the deep blue alpine lakes and snow capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and the volcanoes and lush forests of Oregon and Washington. The journey was challenging, inspiring, and visually stunning. Chris’s landscape photographs portray the essence of each section of the Pacific Crest Trail. Every image is powerful. Viewed in sequence, these photographs take you on a journey through some of the most beautiful and compelling landscapes in the world.