Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zuHZ3z
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m/0.5 ft.
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2iVy9By
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC,Minimum Focal Length:18 mm.Compatible Lenses:Canon EF lenses:(including EF-S lenses)
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2y9pQr9
To create this spectacular photobook, we hiked the entire 2660-mile Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada. Living in the wilderness for over five months, Chris photographed the starkly beautiful deserts of southern California, the deep blue alpine lakes and snow capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and the volcanoes and lush forests of Oregon and Washington. The journey was challenging, inspiring, and visually stunning. Chris’s landscape photographs portray the essence of each section of the Pacific Crest Trail. Every image is powerful. Viewed in sequence, these photographs take you on a journey through some of the most beautiful and compelling landscapes in the world.
I Love Grand Teton National Park! My parents see the top of the Grand Teton from their back door! What an amazing mountain range! It catches so much snow that the ski/snowboarding resort up there has the deepest powder I think in the United States!
Grand Targhee Baby!!!
Grand Targhee Resort | Ski Vacations | Alta, Wyoming
Hope you enjoy these pictures put out there by the park. And link to the parks facebook page by clicking on any of the pictures or the link below..
Grand Teton National Park.
Glacier National Park, West Glacier, MT
Glacier National Park.