#RainTarp #HikingTarp #TarpShelter #Shelter #HikingShelter #Hiking #Backpacking #Trekking #AquaQuest #AquaQuestTarp
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BV5tzA
- 100% WATERPROOF – The Aqua Quest Guide tarp will keep you completely dry, even in extreme weather. With a hydrostatic resistance of 20,000 mm, you can be absolutely certain that not a single drop of water will get through your tarp.
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPACT – At only 1.1 lbs, you won’t even notice you’re carrying it. The Guide packs up into its own tough little carrying sack, and is so small that you can fit it in your pocket, or inside a 32 oz bottle. Packed size: 12 x 5 x 1.5 inch – Compressed: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inch
- VERSATILE – With 12 reinforced webbing loops around the perimeter, and 1 top center loop for overhead hanging, you’ve got all angles covered. Make a teepee, attach the side loops to a tree or fence, or peg into the ground and go directly over the top of your tent… you don’t even need trees!
- DURABLE – Despite being so lightweight and compact, this tarp is incredibly durable and resilient to the forces of nature. 40D RipStop fabric + Non-toxic dual Silicone & PU coating + Reinforced stitching + Heat taped seams = The best ultralight tarp on the planet!
- USA SERVICE & WARRANTY: Aqua Quest is based in the Pacific Northwest, where they have designed and tested waterproof gear since 96. All products are protected by AQ’s Two-Year ‘No Worries Warranty’. Toll-free customer service Mon-Fri, 10-5 PST, at 1-844-775-7770.
#Ultralight #UltralightTarp #Tarp #Tarps #HikingTarps #HikingShelter #Shelter #Hiking #Backpacking #HikingGear #Amazon #PlanHike #TarpKit
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jUObLx
- ►WATERPROOF – The 30 denier ripstop nylon has a silicon/PU dual-coating and fully taped seams, providing 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance. You can be sure you’ll stay bone dry in any weather!
- ►EVERYTHING YOU NEED – We provide a full kit so you don’t need to spend more! With each tarp comes 60 feet of 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema® guy line, six micro line-lok adjusters, and six aluminum Y-stakes.
- ►LIGHTWEIGHT – So light, you won’t even notice! Our tarp comes in at only 10.0 to 20.5 ounces, while the full kit is only 14.0 to 27 ounces (depending on size). The included stuff sack fits everything into a nice and compact package.
- ►FLEXIBLE – The flat tarps include 16 perimeter attachment loops and one center loop to provide unlimited flexibility. Meanwhile, the catenary cut hex tarps include a total of 6 perimeter attachment loops to make the perfect hammock shelter. Finally, the tapered tarp comes with 12 perimeter attachment loops to make a perfect ultralight ground shelter.
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty.
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hTACv8
- THEE SPECS: The 9 FT 4 IN down the sides x 12 FT 10 IN down the middle gives you, your hammock, your momma & your papa all the protection you need. Rain or shine the rain fly won’t let you down
- THEE MATERIAL & GEAR: Front side is 190T Polyester of pure water resistence & the back side of 190D PU to add some extra water resistence. Comes with 4 reflective tracer guy lines with tensioners (for easy set up) and 2 metal stakes
- 2. THEE WAY TOO EASY MONEY BACK PROMISE: “Well what the heck does that mean?” Hot diggity that means that at any time for any reason – seriously.. any time and any reason you aren’t stoked with your Bear Butt Gear or a ninja comes by and chops it to pieces. We will give you a FULL REFUND or a REPLACEMENT. Bam!
- THEE TEAM: Bear Butt started with Michael & his wife. Bear Butt did $1.9 million in their 1st year 2016. Now the Bear Butt Team is 14 people strong and has done $2.2 million so far in 2017 THEE GOAL: Get the world to know we are THEE Hammock company. Find us on our website search: Bear Butt Team & find us on FB, IG & SC search BearButtTeam
- 5. THEE HOMIE HOOKUP: We know what it’s like being a broke college student or just someone looking for the best deal and trying to find quality gear that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Which is why we offer our amazing gear with a fantastic warranty at a low price to provide you with a worry free shopping experience. We got your back homie!
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2iIOn0A
- EXCELLENT WATER-SHEDDING CAPABILITY – Made of 210D waterproof Oxford fabric, the rain tarp offers long-lasting wear with excellent water-shedding capabilities.
- SILVER WITH UV PROTECTION – This Sun Tarp will make sure that you wouldn’t get burned on a hot sunny day. PU 5000mm coated Polyester allows for sun protection. It can serve as a shelter for your hammock, tent, clothes, pet or portable kitchen against both rain and sun.
- LARGE COVERAGE AREA – This tarp has a unique shape which provides a Large Coverage Area to keep you dry when faced with sudden downpours. It offers spacious room: large and wide enough to Protect Any Kind of Hammock (Single or Double) or Tent. It is Bigger than other rainfly shelter on the market.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – It comes with Everything You Will Need to set up a tent tarp: 4 Aluminum Stakes and 6 Nylon Ropes of 118 Inches with Adjustable Tightening Clips. It’s comparatively lightweight and an extra Free Storage Pouch is available to facilitate your use or storage. Easy to set up, it’s practical, reliable, lightweight and durable.
- DESIGNED FOR MULTI USES – This tent tarp/ rain fly is designed for multiple outdoor activities. It Is an ideal option for hammock, camping, backpacking, hiking, beach, kitchen shelter, tents and weddings, family day or festivals, etc.
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BgHuLt
- Reinforced guy out points and adjustable corner guy lines
- Lightweight shelter offers instant shade and weather protection
- Made with sturdy yet lightweight, water resistant polyester
- Taped seams prevent water breach
- Great for boating, camping, backpacking, sporting events, and festivals
- Poles not included
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hxjEGm
- Nylon and Polyester Mesh
- DAC Angle SF Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- High Volume architecture increases the usable interior space without increasing weight
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
Sorted in trail sequence starting in Springer, GA and provides various map displays based on the latitude/longitude data for AT shelters.
Appalachian Trail Shelters