Kili-Boma Adventures is a tour company owned and operated by Tanzanian. The company is based in Hai Bomang’ombe Kilimanjaro – Tanzania. We offer all types of adventures such as;
Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing, Mount Meru Trekking, Safari to all Tanzania national parks, Zanzibar Holidays tour, Cultural tour and Day trips.
Kili-Boma Adventures gives you the best service at affordable rates with daily departure to all Kilimanjaro routes and safari to all national parks.
Phone: +255 755 685 375
+255 686 514 054
Hai Bomang’ombe Kilimanjaro – Tanzania
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2xWgi2J
- Rubber sole
- All new midsole & outsole
- All new upper and improved upper support
- 5 mm contour footbed.if you are between sizes please go up 1/2 size larger than your regular size.
- Dual-layer eva midsole with a-bound top layer.Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction.
- Foot-shaped toe box accommodates toe splay
Nightlight Sleeping Pad (Torso length)
This tri-fold foam pad is used on its own as a sleeping pad or as an addition, to increase our backpacks rigidity.
Designed for ultralight backpacking and thru hikers. Simply fold this pad up in the morning and store it in one of our backpack sleeves. It adds almost no weight to your pack and doubles as a back-pad. This provides stability and comfort for your hike and then cushioning and insulation for when you sleep. Everything on your back should have as little weight and as much function as possible.
BURN 38L | 2300 CI
The Burn 38L | 2300 CI has been used by many FKT (fastest know time) record setting thru-hikers including three time Triple Crowner Lint Bunting. The Burn is here to help you meet your own FKT goals – ultralight, ultra-strong, and optimized in every way to make you faster, lighter, stronger.
The BPL 50 is two packs in one. Created with comfort in mind, it has a great suspension for moderate loads and its ComPacktor system quickly converts it from a multi-day load hauler to a 20L day pack.
The BPL 50 is packed with light features you’ll love, from the dual compartment front hip pockets to the roll top closure. It’s tough: the white Dyneema® threads are 3x stronger than Kevlar and 15x stronger than steel.
Specs at a Glance
Max Volume: 50 liters ComPackted Volume: 20 liters Max Suggested Load: 40lbs Pack Weight: 2lb 1.5oz Color: Black
The My Trail Co Backpack Light BPL 50
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2y0EHIt
- Weight: .96 kg / 2lbs 2oz Capacity: 60 liters / 3660 cubic inches
- Suspension: Vapor Current (V.C.) Internal Frame; Load Capacity: 35lbs / 16kg
- Interchangeable belts, Lineloc compression, tool loops
- Hydration ports & internal hydration sleeve, large stretch side & front pockets
- Extended overflow crossover straps, padded rolling stay
Sorted in trail sequence starting in Springer, GA and provides various map displays based on the latitude/longitude data for AT shelters.
Appalachian Trail Shelters
North Country Trail Association | 229 E. Main St. | Lowell, MI 49331 | toll-free (866) 445-3628 | fax (616) 897-6605 | firstname.lastname@example.org
northcountrytrail.org — Your Adventure Starts Nearby.
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zudk6X
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Material: Canway trekking poles are made of 100% Carbon fiber which is a natural anti-shock material, and possess a balance of toughness, good flexibility.Our poles are not a cheap mix between carbon fiber and aluminum.
- One Size Fits All: Quick-lock technology allows the user to adjust pole’s length quickly and easily while firmly holding its position.You can extend your poles from 25” to 58”, but shall not exceed the stop line shown on the pole.Perfect fit for short or tall men, women & kids.Provides benefits to seniors and those carrying extra weight.
- Comfortable Grip: An Ergonomic Non-slip and moisture-proof grip design keep your hands comfortable during long-distance hiking all the day. EVA foam grip extensions for supported choke-down on extreme incline change.Padded adjustable wrist strap provides comfort, leverage, and control.
- All Terrain Conditions: The 5 extra accessories suitable for common ground, mud, gravel road, rocky path, and snowfield.Explore nature’s beauty with increased balance, stability, and endurance.
- What You Get: 2 x Trekking Poles, 1 x Carry Bag, 2 x Rubber Tips, 2 x Rubber Feet, 2 x Mud Baskets, 2 x Snow Baskets, 1 x User Manual and 2-YEAR PROTECTION FOR FREE from the date of its original purchase.