#HikingTrowel #Hiking #HikingGear
The Tentlab The Deuce of Spades Backcountry Potty Trowel, 0.6 ounces
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EZBZ9z
- Crazy lightweight at just under .6 ounces (17 grams) Ð the weight of 3 1/2 teaspoons of water. You’ll never notice the Deuce in your pack.
- Only 6.8 x 2.6 inches and it fits neatly against toilet paper or a water bottle. Use the length to make sure you’ve dug your cathole a full 6 inches deep.
- Revolutionary design can be used handle down for 4 times the digging power in hard ground. The large scoop makes mockery of “digging toolsÓ like sticks, boot heels, trekking poles or tent stakes!
- Made from strong, tough 7075-T6 aluminum, itÕs just a little flexible due to its thinness but thatÕs also why the Deuce digs down and slices right through small roots unusually well.
- Lifetime Warranty for years of impressive service – guaranteed durability or we’ll replace it!