#DownSleepingBag #SleepingBag #Camping #Hiking #Backpacking #0DegreeSleepingBag #Amazon #PlanHike
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kORBni
- Outdoor Vitals was founded 3 years ago by Tayson who was finishing college and trying to afford premium gear. Once he found out he was paying an extra 50% to buy through retail stores, he started a new company to sell direct to consumers via the internet. Since then we have helped tens of thousands of customers afford quality gear at affordable prices!
- ►PREMIUM DOWN INSULATION: 800+ fill power down compresses smaller, cuts weight and keep you warmer!
- ►LIGHTEST WEIGHT MATERIALS: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- ►GRID BAFFLE DESIGN: the spacious grid baffle design locks the down into key places adding more down where you need it to optimize warmth!
- ►SMALL IN YOUR PACK: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- ►LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe you should get the high quality products you deserve. After you purchase, follow the simple instructions to activate your Lifetime Warranty!
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2sYjHyV
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ssNaQu
- Durable, aircraft-grade aluminum shaft
- Investment-cast, one-piece stainless steel head with a large hole for a carabiner
- Pick’s curve and teeth engineered for secure self-arresting
- Weight: 437g, 15 ozHead: Head, Spike: Stainless steelShaft: Aluminum
- High-performance propane/isobutane four-season blend
- Propane provides higher vapor pressure to the fuel for better performance in cold weather.
- Iso-butane provides more constant pressure as the fuel level gets low
- Jetpower microcanisters stow conveniently within the 1 liter cooking cup and the 1.5 liter pot.
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Buy Here On Amazon: http://amzn.to/2iXlR9c
Glacier National Park, West Glacier, MT
Glacier National Park.
Please don’t go hiking in the winter with Cotton Clothing!!!
Look what happened to these guys!
Stranded hikers airlifted out of Great Smoky Mountains | The Mountain Press.
Mount Hood aglow on a late winter ski.
#Oregon. photo: Richard Hallman pic.twitter.com/a3hWwGfrpm
As Southern California hikers, we know that there are good hikes for summer (shaded or near the coast), and hikes that can only be done in the winter–especially some of those out in the desert. One of our favorite hikes last year was one of those “winter hikes”, Devil’s Punchbowl and Devil’s Chair, out near Palmdale in the High Desert. We’d hoped to get in some more desert hikes this winter, but the unseasonably warm/hot temperatures have actually forced us to hit the coast three different times since November! Finally a few weeks ago, temperatures were projected to be low enough to head out to a desert hike we’ve been wanting to get to since before last summer–Whitewater Preserve, between Banning and Palm Springs, off I-10, past the Morongo Casino.
Whitewater Preserve: Pacific Crest Trail to Red Dome — Greene Adventures.